"Meet Evan, hes good at Halo!!!"

What if people constantly told you that your #1 ability is playing Halo....How would that make you feel?
At youth group when I am introduced to a new person the first thing the person says is, "This is Evan, his hands are big and hes good at Halo" Im tired of being introduced as the kid who is good at a bum video game.
For some lame reason also, im always told that my number one skill is playing Halo. I don't think people understand what kind of lame ass remark that is when they tell me and other people my number one talent is a video game. Its just a video game I used to enjoy playing. Now people have twisted it and turned it into being the only thing im good at. Someone telling me that Halo is my number one skill is like bragging about being 1
7 and being able to whip my own butt. Its so meaningless and demoralizing. Obviously im pissed, but I dont want to be known as "the guy who is good at Halo." How lame is that? Ridiculous...

0 comments: