An Answered Prayer or Two

I've been roaming around the web lately and I've discovered that many people i think are awesome all have accounts on blogspot.com, and I'm not joining to just jump on the cool people bandwagon, its a place where i will post thoughts, feelings, and ideas quite often! I'm really looking forward to it!
I'm going to start off by talking about the end my summer. At the end of the summer, i finally came to the realization that school was quickly approaching. As August 31st was rapidly approaching i knew i had to do something, i was worrying about school, it wasn't the typical worry i was going nuts! For anyone who didn't know, at the end of the school year, i basically could of spelled, DDDDDDDDDF with all of my grades. How I passed is something I still can not comprehend. Anyway, this wasnt a matter of being stupid or dumb,( i wish i knew that at the time.)
Soon after my grades got around to people who truly car about i got a lot of crap, it was bad but hey i deserve that. At the end of the summer i knew that my 11Th grade year was my key year to shine, if i ever wanted to see college. Not only that over the Summer that i cant be living for a God and failing school, not happening. It was time to get my stuff together. By the end of the Summer i was praying harder than ever before. i needed strength, faith, and determination for myself. None of those things i could have handled myself.
Long story short i have some pretty amazing classes and a schedule I'm content with, except maybe 1 class. This blog isn't my chance to boast and feel cool about myself but I'm incredibly proud to say i did finish semester 1with a GPA of 3.450!!!!(Honors) I don't even want a reply saying, "cool Evan great Job!" All i need to know is that I'm proud of myself. and its not even about that, turning and Ugly non-God honoring part of my life around is what its all about, and the feeling of getting strength and help from something beyond me is overwhelming. Its a boost of feeling i needed, its great.

Stick around for more blogs, i think about some insane stuff so come back for more good stuff, Thanks!
Checkout my other pages!
-www.myspace.com/evanflora
-www.facebook.com

1 comments:

Adam Flora said...

Congrats bro, I am very proud of you with the grades. Seems like you are really turning things around. Keep working hard. This could be the deciding factor for college! Anyway, keep working, I'm here if you need any pointers.

-Big Bro.