Who's your Hero?

I met an incredible person tonight, this guy was so incredible with his faith, a very admirable trait. He managed to recover his train wreck life and turn around into one of the most devoted Christians I've EVER seen. He managed to memorize almost the whole entire New Testament ..Incredible!!! While he was talking to me and the rest of my leadership team, it made me want to strive to be like him, to have the ability to do what he does. Then it got me thinking, who are my hero's? There are few people who I consider my "Hero's." There are a few people who I would love to inherit some of their amazing qualities. So as I was sitting there tonight I was reflecting briefly on who I call my Hero's. During my reflection I realized that without some of these people I would not be half of the guy that I am today. As well as my recent reflection I experienced something similar, a few weeks ago I talked with a person I clearly disappointed, a Hero in my eyes. Doubts of why they try began to float around, I realized that person has had one of the biggest affects on me more than anyone in the world. Who's your Hero? What do they look like to you? I am pretty curious to see who other teenagers Hero's are. Who do you consider a Hero?

0 comments: