Family

So this weekend was amazing. My sister took a train into town for the weekend and my brother spent the weekend home from college. It was great!! I cancelled all of my plans just spend each minute with my family. This time of the year is my second favorite. I hate cold and I hate cold rain and typically I'm not a huge fan of late fall early winter, but I love this time because its a great oppertunity to spend time with my family. I prayed earlier today during church because I thanked God for such an incredible family. I love this time of the year because I love to spend tons of time with people I who have known me since I was alive. I cherish every minute because I cant be sure who will be gone tomorrow. Its probably one of my biggest fears. That fear relates back to an unexpected death in the family and me seeing the pain that people suffered. Its this time of the year that I try to enjoy every second I have with my family. My Sister, Brother, and I went to target the other night. Its probably the first time I spent time with JUST them in a long long long time, its incredible I cherish those moments because I always a negative idea in my head that it could be gone tomorrow, that's not my point. I'm thanking God for the incredible family that I have.

0 comments: