Which to pick?

I said the unthinkable the other day. Words so harsh. I actually said something I thought would never come out of my mouth. I said Halo3 was not as good as good as Call of Duty4. It was blasphemy. I regret it. And recently I've been asked which one I prefer. I have history with the Chief. Going back to Halo1 tearing apart the covenant to finding out a new group called the flood. Then me and Chief going to Earth in Halo2, Good times. And then in Halo3 me and him saving the earth and taking down everyone. We have history!!! but whats this? Here comes this new guy from the USMC, I don't even know his name and side with him? that's like...bad! I take it all back, nothing can take me away from my beloved Halo3. Not even a Us Marine fighting off middle eastern rebels.
Now as I go back and read this blog, there are a few adjectives that are probably going through your head right now that probably describe me. You're probably thinking I'm a...nerd, a bum, lazy game player, halo junkie, freak. No.... This blog emphasizes everything beyond belief. I love Halo, just like the other 1/2 of the world. And that's really all. It could be worse. I could be like those weird kids that fantasise about having weird sexual relations with cortana....(yes the hologram.)they do exist. but im not... Heres some rankings below



Halo 3 Service Record

0 comments: