Economy : Now I Am Pissed!

Okay, so people are getting laid off. I don't have a job so I do not worry so much.
People are getting their houses foreclosed. I don't have a house. Well my parents do but if they loose this cheap house then something is wrong.
I don't have stocks. So I don't have money to loose.
I don't have money period. So I honestly have no worries.

But now I cant even tell you how angry this "Economic Crisis" has made me.

Applebees does not have half off appetizers past 9pm anymore!!!!!! Screw stocks, the failing banks, the car companies dying, and all the other financial issues! Now I am upset!
You don't take half off boneless buffalo wings away from a kid who weighs 225 lbs! ARGH!
So i got them last night with their "new prices" I wasn't happy because I had to spend more than a 5 dollar bill. :( ew. And their portions were smaller. So now I pay more and get less?! Lame. Stupid Economy.

2 comments:

Melissa: said...

ahahahhaah I went to Applebee's last week right after they changed the menu and immediately thought of all of us at CCV. I knew you guys would find out sooner or later. :(

Tina said...

Bummer Evan! It's good to see you have your priorities in order, though!