Me Time

Today I seemed to be in a more mellow mood than normal. I got irritated at sitting at my computer and in front of the television. I have homework but that wasn't even an option at the beginning of a 4 day weekend.

I decided to do things out of the norm tonight and it was great! I decided I was going to go out onto my porch, like our fire bowl and just sit outside by myself. I know it sounds really emo, but I really enjoyed it. I turned my ihome on and played my slow christian play list. I sat outside for about two hours just thinking about a lot. School, graduation, Kelsey, my meeting I had yesterday with recruiters, the world. This time was also a really opportunity for some genuine God time. One on One time with God is always a great thing.

I really suggest taking opportunities like I took. I personally really enjoy listening to my christian play list (composed of David Crowder Band, Shane and Shane, Shawn McDonald, Chris Tomlin, Foundation Red, and a few others) and laying next to a fire staring at the stars.


What is it you could do to really enjoy your, "me time" Maybe its not sitting next to a fire, maybe its running, hiking, or sitting somewhere and picking up a book? Who knows. Eather way I definitely think its a great time to think about a lot of the things in your life.

Talk to God, Its just you around so listen up! This isn't something I typically do often, but I am glad I did it tonight!

0 comments: