Back...Again! Here is What is Going on.

Immmm Bacccck!
And here is what is going on in my life:

-79 days, 21 hours remaining until graduation! I am very very very excited for graduation I feel prepared for a new chapter in life. I am excited to be done with High School and the immaturity that comes with it!
-Exactly One month till I am 18 (my moms biggest fear.) Now I can do whatever I possibly want. I can go anywhere, sign up for anything, and get myself into any kind of mess, and...yes I can finally sign myself up for the United States Army! Hoorah! That brings me to my next point!
- I plan on taking the ASVAB (Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery) Its the test that basically says what jobs I can and can not have. If you really know me then you know that I am horrible at taking tests, so I am nervous! I do not think you have to score too high to get into the Infantry Division, but we'll see!
-Im trying to keep myself more busy! I am doing various things each week that I am using to keep my occupied! I have a boys teenage HT, student leadership, accountability meeting each week, an oppertunity to serve with a great friend on his farm! I have been keeping myself busy.
-Physical conditioning. I was running 2 miles each morning at 5am. I've stopped ofcourse but I am getting myself into running again. I've also been pushing myself to get 100-200 pushups done a night.
-As time progresses I find myself getting more and more nervous! Ohhh boy.

Stick around, no more blogging break!

1 comments:

Nick "Danger" Weingartner said...

yo man, its awesome to see you blogging again!

ps, you should fix my link on your profile - the new address is www.nickdangernow.com or www.nickdangernow.blogspot.com

hope things are going well!