Dumb Dumb Dumb!

I am trying to stay involved with what is going on in the world, if you havent noticed from my previous post...

Heres the problem! I am currently taking a Government class, that creates the first problem. I am being taught in liberal surroundings. High Schools and Colleges are the two most liberal influential institutions in America. In class we watch MSNBC (liberal)!! Taught by liberal teachers

If you haven't had the honor to meet my grandfather then you would know that he is one of the most conservative people you will ever meet! I enjoy sitting back and drinking a nice cold rootbeer with him occasionally. He tells me pretty much opposite of what school teaches. He has been around the block once or twice and I will not doubt him, because he knows more than I ever will. He is certainly not the only conservative influence in my life.

So if I watch CNN or MSNBC, my content is obviously different than if I watch Fox.

Maybe I'll just stick to my Yahoo News...

0 comments: