Goodbye, again

At this point in my life, I've had to say Goodbye to so many people I should be professional at saying goodbye to people. It almost seems like my second Job. In the past 3 years I've had to say goodbye to 4 best friend, an unforgettable mentor, and numerous incredible friends. Luckily each goodbye always ended up being someone going to school somewhere else or moving, either way I don't see them. Each time I find myself saying goodbye to someone else I always figure saying it should be pretty easy since I am so used to people leaving my life.

Tonight, I can easily say was not one of my favorite nights of summer. For me it was one more of those "Goodbye" nights where I got to say my best wishes and goodbyes. I hate it. I got an incredibly opportunity to spend a lot of time with ccv intern, Brendon Foulke. The summer I can safely say wouldnt even be remoltley the same if he wasnt here. I knew I would have to deal with saying bye, since he was only staying around for the summer, but I never anticipated growing so close to him this summer.

My theory of, "hey maybe goodbye gets easier after 10 times" was wrong. They suck. What makes me think at this point is...when is it my turn?

0 comments: