Influence

I was laying in bed the other night thinking about my past 4 years in High School. Thinking about how its getting closer and closer until graduation. As I was lying there, I started to think, "What Impact have I had in the past 4 years not in High School, but mainly in my church community, where I am highly involved. It got me thinking about leaving. Which I feel 100% ready for.

I was hanging out the other day thinking about my day. I was thinking about what little things I would've done differently that would've completely changed my whole day. Little things like calling someone else, or getting on the computer at just the right time to get invited somewhere else. I realized that throughout my day some of the smallest things could change my day.

Could I be like that? Could I be that little difference in someones life that makes a difference? I watched, "Its a Wonderful Life" which I highly suggest. Its a movie about how a guy goes back in time as if he never existed and he see's how everything is different without his influence, its a bit extreme but its a great example of how you can make such a huge difference.

If one little action can change the way my whole day can go, then ONE relationship must really matter. That movie not only got me thinking about what influence I've had on others, but who's had an immense influence on me...

Two people come to mind without hesitation...



And there are definitely others...
Who are you influencing? Who influences you? I sometimes wish that my life could be like the movie, where I can go back and see what life is like without me.

0 comments: