More Branches Than a Tree??

Its official

I Am Annoyed.

For the past few weeks I've been approached by many many many people who would talk to me about many of the military branches. I've had numerous people talk to me about how the Navy is my best choice. People tell me that I need to go all out and be a Marine. I've heard a lot about the Air Force as well. I've been told the Coast Guard is what I need to do!!

I appreciate you all for caring, but what I am trying to say is I made my decision and the Army is going to be the branch for me. I truly do appreciate you caring for me, and the feedback you had but its getting old and repetitive now. I am almost 18 years old I am capable of making my own decision. I've done my homework! I have a 6in stack of papers from each branch in my room! I've personally sat down with a recruiter from each branch. I've done my pros and cons and I've thought about it and what will be best for me. The Army is my path for a few reasons. They have what I want! Infantry(crazy i know thanks)!!

The Marines certainly have infantry but they cant r A, guarantee it, and B they do not offer as much money for education. I do not want to be a marine. I was told I would sit on a boat for many months if I join the Navy. I DON'T WANT TO SIT ON A BOAT! I would much rather be in Afghanistan.

The Air Force does not have infantry. The closest thing they have is MP- Military Police. No offense, but I don't want to be a cop. I dont want to be that guy that has to pull you over for speeding, Its just not me. The Air Force can not guarantee your job! The recruiter said I could end up being a cook. NOPE! Finally, I want to do 2 years service and the AF or Navy don't allow that. Marines is just out of the question. Sorry All!

Now its a wait until April 24Th(18 bday)

One Love,
Evan

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it!

JORDAN VS HOLLYWOOD said...

WELL SIR I SAY YOUR WRONG ON ALL COUNTS YOU SHOULD JOIN THE PEACE CORP -- just kidding sounds like your making a good decision, kick butt and take names I guess -- don't get shot they say it hurts.

alleigh said...

i support you 110% it just makes me sad.

but i'm glad you've done your research.