What Evan Loves the Most!

Can you guess what it is?

DRAMA! Nope, not drama like school play drama. Drama like the fun kind every high school student dreams about. I don't understand it, and like a lot of things in this world... I never will. I cant wrap my head around it! Some people crave drama, some live off of it, and some despise it(meeee!!) I cant fathom why anyone would ever want to be involved with drama?

I cant tolerate that stuff!

Drama is never a healthy thing when it enters your youth group. I see this stuff all the time and its like a virus. This stuff is definitely not needed. People can be consumed by drama and sad to see.

I understand it to consume high school. That's one of the most notorious things about high school. Everyone knows that! What scares me is when it penetrates a youth group, especially a youth group of 150 kids. I expect it. There is no way you can have 150 teenagers and there be no drama but when its drastically noticeable, an issue arises.

1 comments:

JORDAN VS HOLLYWOOD said...

DRAMA IS AWESOME LIKE METH!