Warning! Hunting in Valley Forge Super Illegal!

I hope your view of me doesn't change after this one! So I was with two of my best buds! I love Renae and Damo. What I also really love is when we are together we can do some of the stupidest thing ever, and have an amazing time!

We heard this commercial for a liquidation sale on all kind of name brand stuff at the Valley Forge Convention Center, so we were gonna go check it out. It had a 10 dollar entrance fee!!!! Lame! We refused and so we left and instead decided we can find something better to do. So we traveled to Valley Forge State Park! We got out of the cars and I ran around outside of the cabins screaming for George Washington. No one told me that people actually work in the cabins as tour guides?? I was really embarrassed when i decided to jump into a cabin acting retarded. A man with a musket in his hand and and apple in his mouth looked at me like I was the most ridiculous person ever.
Note to self: don't ask to touch his rifle...they don't like that!

Any who, I thought it would be cool to chase deer. If you've ever been to valley forge then you know that they will let you get really close! I thought it would be hysterical and completely B.A. If I tackled one! Damo had his camera with him as he was in the car and would film my shannanigans. Now come on, that might sound a little crazy, but how awesome would that of been? haha

Now that your judging me like you never have before, just know that its a lot of fun! Even when random people watch like your insane! Anyway I got close at one point but this one mom stared me down, and another one was big and had antlers, Im smart enough to stay away from those.

Its incredible what fun you can have with your best friends, a camera, and some deer in Valley Forge! Here are some more great pics for you to check out!

3 comments:

Tina said...

Oh Evan! I laughed so hard when I saw the videos on Facebook but the picture of you with the antlers is even better!
Thanks for the laugh!

Evan Flora said...

haha anytime!

Damo said...

i love you buddy!