Dreams

I woke up in the middle of the night with a dream that shook me a little bit. Not physically but emotionally. Its been on my mind all day and its even been bothering me. Its thought provoking because sometimes I wonder if dreams happen intentionally. Do they? Can it be God speaking to us? Dreams are tough. Its pretty personal to share but if you really want to know, contact me somehow and I can share with you! Comments about this would be highly appreciated! How do you interpret dreams?

4 comments:

JORDAN VS HOLLYWOOD said...

yes...dreams help you sort out your day and make sense of everything but it is written in that bible that young men will dream dreams and old men will see visions which definitely means there are dreams that God gives us, READ THE STORY OF JOSEPH in Genesis 37!

Mikey G said...

Vary interesting...

alleigh said...

YESSSS JOSEPH i was just going to say that, but Jordan beat me to it.

DREAMS ARE GOD WRTTEN!

Evan Flora said...

look at the riggs own'n the place up!