Two Day Adventure!

It started on thanksgiving. What a great year!! I arrived to my Aunt and Uncles house sometime in the afternoon. I love going over their house. It was fun to be able to spend some great time with my family. We sat around the table and enjoyed some delicious turkey! It was great sitting there and being able to enjoy the company of my family.

After being there for a while, Adam and I decided to go to another family to see some people we actually haven't seen in a long long time. It was great being able to get together with more family and hang out and watch the Eagles dominate. It was around 11:00 when I thought my day was just about to end...

Nope.

I got a call from one of my friends asking if I wanted to go to the Outlets @ 12. I have no money so I was going to watch my friends shop. Intense. We got there around 11:30 and the area was sooo jammed with traffic. It was insane. Seriously 422 was backed up bumper to bumper for miles. JUST TO SHOP AT 12 AM! we parked and we went it, I was going to go nuts in each store because there were soo many freakin people! we left around 1:30 ish to go back to a friends house. We had some deep theological talk goin on. Philosophical questions were being throw around too, thanks Nick!!! I didnt think my brain worked after 12, but I was wrong. Anyways, we killed time until 3:45 when we traveled to King of Prussia to wait in a line at Best Buy. It was 30 degrees out. I didn't have money to buy anything but i figured I'd be chill and hang out with my friends. Best Buy was also ridiculous. Waited outside for an hour until we finally got in, and even then inside was more insane than the outlets.

I finally managed to get myself home at 6:30am. Took a nap, then headed out to Philly at 11. Went to hang with some best buds in his apartment in Philly. Chilled there and then hung out at his slammin party. It was a lot of fun. We played some fun games, ate a ton of food, and enjoyed each others company.

It was quiet and adventure trying to get home. Our GPS was doing its own thing and lied about where we were. So then we ended up in some ugly parts of Philly. So we tried to blend in. Didn't work out too well! We had some good laughs. This was a great two days. I feel like its still thanksgiving because of my power nap.

So in a nutshell...

...two thanksgiving dinners, parties, spending good time with my family, being with my best friends, being up all night to watch people spend money, get lost, and have a ton of laughs. Good times!!!

Another great thanksgiving has passed and now I am really looking forward to my second favorite time of the year! CHRISTMAS!!! This year has been challenging due to the fact I've been asking myself a question: Where will I be next thanksgiving or Christmas? Its definitely been in my mind a lot. Hope your thanksgiving went as good as mine!

One Love,
Evan

2 comments:

Mandy Slater said...

evan evan is my friend
we are friends to the very end
he's so cool
he sometimes drools
but i dont mind
because he's kind!

Mikey G said...

It surely was sad i could not stop in this thanksgiving. Count on me coming on Christmas tho!!! ohh and ditto for what mandizzle said!