When Will I Learn?

Sometimes I wonder why I am always tired at school. Sometimes I wonder why I feel so negative towards school. Sometimes I wonder why I am not the nicest person at school. Sometimes I wonder why I feel the need to sleep in most classes. Sometimes I wonder I need to nap after school. Im sitting here currently realizing that I am an idiot!

I cant remember the last time I went to be before 12. I get up at 6 so that's.... Wow 6 hours of sleep per night? That is two hours less than I need to be getting.

Okay so Im sitting here realizing that me being tired is the problem, and going to be earlier is the solution. But what will I be doing at midnight tomorrow? Probably not sleeping! When will I learn? If I know sleep deprivation is my problem then why dont I just go to bed earler? Or better yet why do I make the same mistake day after day?

Why do we do that? We make a mistake. Get upset about making it, and then repeat the steps the next day. We'll do that over and over and over again! Why? When will we learn? When will I learn. Its almost 1 A.M. and im still up! Thats exactly my point...What the crap I am going to bed, I am pretty tired. I was tired at 10, but here I am 3 hours later still awake.

4 comments:

Andrew, your friendly Disciple of Christ said...

good luck with going to bed earlier, it'll be difficult and may take an entire week before you finally start to fall asleep when you go to bed, its a pain in the rear, the things our body can do t us

Andrew, your friendly Disciple of Christ said...

btw, you need to work on your navigation bar

Evan Flora said...

Thanks, its impossible to fix, there is a massive html problem and even html professionals cant figure it out, the buttons came with the blog

Mandy Slater said...

get to sleep lyndy! i am ALL ABOUT getting enough sleep! you need it, and it totally does affect your mood. make sure you arent drinking caffeine like 3 to 4 hours before bed, that makes me stay up!

good luck! you can do it!