Private Evan Flora

Yup, Its official!

I returned from Ft Dix, NJ lastnight! I was at MEPS (Military Examination Process Station)
It was a long day that started at 400AM. The day was a lot of sitting, a lot of signing, a lot of medical testing.

I started off really nervous. I signed my contract then I was taken to the place where I get sworn in....It went kinda like this:

"I Do So Solemnly Swear
That I Will Support and Defend the Constitution of the United States
Against All Enemies
That I Will Bear True Faith and Allegiance to the Same
And that I Will Obey the Orders of the President of the United States
And the Orders of the Officers Appointed Over Me
According to the Regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice
So Help Me God"

and then it was done...

The next couple months are going to be challenging. Its going to be the start of my physical and emotional challenge. I'm nervous. I'm excited. Stick around to see whats going to happen as time progresses. This blog is also going to be a way for people to keep track of me once I depart Collegeville, PA!

Holding onto my faith harder than ever

Hooahh,
Evan Flora

1 comments:

Jon Stolpe said...

Congrats and thanks for serving.